Ranting and Raving about everything from Entertainment to Gadgetry. Official blog of Vinny "Gamings Nirvana" Parisi

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Caption This: X-Men First Class, could it actually be good?

You guys know the drill, this picture is just begging to become a Gif.  But while interwebbers everywhere are deciding on how to best optimize this future meme, it's up to us to provide a clever caption.  Here's what I came up with off the top of my head:

Caption 1:
Charles Xavier:  Stop looking at me.  I can't go if you're both watching.

Caption 2:
Banshee: Umm, Charles? Is everything okay?

Charles: Quiet Sean! I'm trying to listen.

Mystique: What do you hear, Charlie?

Charles: It's tough to say.  I'm only getting bits and pieces but one thing is for sure, Raven, this baby doesn't like staying in one place.  His telepathic energy is fading in and out.

Banshee: Then what's with that look on your face?

Charles: Oh, Nothing.  I just finally know what a real girl feels like...

Mystique and Banshee:  *slowly turn toward Charles.* C'mon Charles, not in the new uniform.


On a related side-note: The film is actually shaping up to be quite good.  With a supposed running time of 140 minutes, we might actually get a well thought out and carefully crafted X-film that's worth watching.  And if all else fails, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender will totally own the roles of Professor X and Magneto.  In short, I may have to eat my words because I initially wrote this off as total garbage but the trailers have managed to convince me this is worth a view in theaters before passing judgement.  June 3rd can't come fast enough.  Hehe, see what I did there?  I apologize... that was a terrible pun, even by my Spider-Man standards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment