Ranting and Raving about everything from Entertainment to Gadgetry. Official blog of Vinny "Gamings Nirvana" Parisi

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Look Ma, I'm on T.V.!!! (Well, internet TV anyway...)

So, as you may know, I went to PAX East 2011.  At said event I attended the panel of one of my favorite internet personalities ever, Keith Apicary of Talking Classics fame.  While I did get the chance to chat with him the day before his panel, I didn't realize he actually got a shot of me while watching his panel.  To check out his entire video, click the link here

To see me laughing my ass off, go to the 6:21 mark.  I'm the goofball with the glasses to the left-center of the shot.  The word "Keith's" is literally drawn over my sweatshirt.  It really accentuates my schnoz... Thanks Keith!    

No comments:

Post a Comment